Then the last 7 school uniforms were distributed to 7 worthy needy students at Githabai Primary School. Thank you to everyone who has kindly contributed to the 57 uniforms donated in 2019.
Thanks to head teacher Mr WANYAGA for the nice photos of the 57 challenged school children in their new uniforms kindly donated by well wishers in Denmark through Githabais Venner /Friends of Githabai.
Thank you for your support as a member of the Githabai Friends 2019 association.
Also thanks to members and sponsors who have made additional contributions to the association's projects for children and young people at Githabai.
Member and sponsor Inge-Merete Riehn, member Lena Frimann, member Connie Andersen
and I just returned home after a fantastic trip to Kenya.
It was a great pleasure to visit Githabai, visit the projects, meet with our partners and experience the joy and gratitude of the association's support for improving education, health and living conditions at Githabai.
We had to convey many greetings and thanks to members, sponsors and others for the Githabai projects.
1. What information do we have on you We only collect necessary information about you: name, address, telephone number and any. email address.
2. When Githaba's Friends collect and use your personal information The association collects information about you in the following cases: When you register as a member of Friends of Githabai or wish to make use of the Association, the above information is collected about you in order to manage your membership and / or use of the Association.
Your information is also used to respond to specific inquiries from you and to receive sign-ups and unsubscriptions for activities and events through the association.
Your personal information will only be processed and stored if you have voluntarily disclosed it, for example, by completing the registration form, attending an event or setting up an agreement with Githabai's Friends
3. When will Githabai's Friends disclose your personal information? only if required by a court decision or applicable law.
4. How Githabai's Friends protect your personal information Githabai's Friends have technical security measures in place to ensure that your information is not accidentally or unlawfully deleted, published, lost, impaired, or come to the attention of unauthorized persons, abused or otherwise treated in violation of the law. The association's security procedures and processes are regularly reviewed. In practice, it is not possible to establish 100% security, and therefore Friends of Githabai cannot guarantee that the information is completely protected against anyone who intentionally tries to bypass the security measures of the association to access the information. You submit your personal information at your own risk.
6. How long do Githabai's Friends keep your personal information - continuous deletion obligation? At Githaba's Friends, your personal information is stored for as long as necessary to provide the services, services and services you have requested, as long as it is necessary for a legitimate purpose (such as administering your membership of the association), or in as long as required by law. If, as a data controller, we are otherwise required to keep the information about you, we will retain this information for as long as we are required to do so.
Du kan gøre en aktiv forskel ved at melde dig ind i foreningen Githabais Venner. Det koster 200kr pr. år.
Pengene går ubeskåret til hjælpemidler på skolen, skoleuniformer, løbende vedligeholdelse af drikkevandsboringen, udstyr til sundhedsklinikken og andre nødvendige udgifter samt akut hjælp til betrængte børn og unge.